NOTICE: This is to inform you that humaninfection.com is not a government-owned or operated website. It is a privately owned and operated website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on humaninfection.com, please follow the DMCA notice and takedown procedure outlined below.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure:
- Identification of the Copyrighted Work: To file a DMCA notice, you must identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. Provide specific details of the work, including its title, author, and any relevant registration or publication information.
- Identification of the Infringing Material: Clearly identify the material on humaninfection.com that you believe is infringing your copyright. Include specific URLs or descriptions of the infringing content.
- Contact Information: Provide your contact information, including your full name, email address, and physical address.
- Statement of Good Faith Belief: Include a statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement Under Penalty of Perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic Signature: Sign the notice electronically or physically.
- Submit the Notice: Send the DMCA notice to the designated agent for humaninfection.com at the following email address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying humaninfection.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon. Be aware that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on humaninfection.com is infringing your copyright. If you are unsure whether the material in question is infringing, please consult with legal counsel before submitting a DMCA notice.
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the alleged infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in addressing copyright infringement issues on humaninfection.com.